Monday, March 25, 2019

Place Nationale - Inspiring Brand


 


It was at Anthropologie that I first laid eyes on these gorgeous creations in crochet and white work. Needless to say I was instantly in love. These lovelies popped up in my pinterest feed now and then and I drooled over them, imagining they were mine.  It was quite a while later I decided to pursue a link and discovered the brand behind it!

They are called Place Nationale and this is their story:

"We’re a proud British brand & split our time between the UK and France.
We got our start selling a curated collection of vintage clothes and antique lace fabrics in London's Portobello Market.

Our early collections sold in London were an assembly of antique and vintage laces, and the brand was quickly picked up by international retailers.

To bring Place Nationale to a wider audience we now use this knowledge to develop our own pure cotton fabrics - faithfully reproducing vintage laces and embroidery using traditional skills and techniques.

Our collections remain true to the authenticity & intricacy of vintage fabrics, and to the bohemian romantic 70s look that customers recognize and love about Place Nationale."






I am infinitely in love!
Follow them on instagram if you fell in love too!

5 comments:

Mia said...

Of course I fell in love! They are gorgeous! Kisses, Maya!

Aleksandra Strzelecka said...

You opened my eyes ! This things are absolutely wonderful. I wish they were mine, too!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Born 1970, I grew up in the 80s and never was a huge fan of the 70s nor of 70s fashion (do not remind me of the flared trousers!!!). But this brand a quite appealing! Thank you for sharing!

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha... I too was born in the early 70s but I hated the fashion of the 80s.

Kim said...

Oh, these are all so pretty, Maya.