Monday, March 4, 2019

Lace Roses Necklace





Happy Monday guys! 

May this week be tender with us, treat us well and let us reach the weekend without any major stresses :)

Today, instead of an inspirational Monday post, I am shifting things a bit and showing you this lovely and delicate necklace I made a while ago. I showed it first when I talked about this interview of mine, but at the time it was still not done, that is to say it was not beaded as was originally imagined. 


So fast forward many suns (and moons), et voila!  
The lace dictated the beading so I used cylinder and seed beads for the flower accompanying circles and the sides - although the ones on the left are almost invisible in the picture and some pearl beads for the flowers. I hope it finds a good home.

It is listed here

9 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Those beads make a huge difference indeed! Soooo lovely!!!!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you!

A Crafty Mix said...

And how I wish that home could be here in South Africa. For such a long time I've wanted to order something from your store, but our postal services have a horrible habit of losing things :-( and I don't want to risk one of your creations getting lost in the post.

Divya N said...

You have struck a (difficult to achieve) balance in this piece between delicate and being bold. Lovely!

Kate said...

The beads are a lovely addition! ^^

Maya Kuzman said...

That is so sweet of you Michelle! I am honoured!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kate!

Alhana said...

It looks much better with the beads, I must say. Hopefully its new owner will cherish it dearly and wear it with pride. :-)