Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Inspiration - 1950s


I love it when the week starts with a positive vibe and today was one such day! 

So, wishing you a happy start of the week, here's a snippet of inspiration for my collection, which I am glad to report is slowly building up. I don't rush it and work on it slowly and when my full time job does not drain all my energies (which it has - lately). This means I have no idea when it will be finished -time wise - but mid May sounds just about right. 

Check out my 1950s board to find the credits of all the images I've included here.


 


6 comments:

Lilbitbrit said...

I love the fifties style and always enjoy your creations. Have a lovely week.

R's Rue said...

Love.

Kim said...

I am loving all the vintage vibes seen here. So love the fashion back in the day. So happy it has made a comeback these past years.

Maya Kuzman said...

Hello soulmate!

Maya Kuzman said...

I have always loved it! My mom was born in the 1950s and I just loved hearing about her childhood and the fashion back then:)

Amy Nguyen said...

These photos are gorgeous! I love the styles from the 50s. :) Thanks for sharing at Sweet Inspiration!