Friday, July 5, 2019

Frida Kahlo Brooch Pattern



 

My mojo inspired by Frida Kahlo is still flaming strong. This time I made a brooch inspired by her! And I also wrote the pattern so you can make it too!

The brooch is quite big - it measures 15.5 cm from the top down and 9.5 cm at the widest point. It is easy in difficulty and a breeze to make. I have other similar designs in mind but not the time to make all come to life, sadly.

The pattern is on etsy and ravelry.

Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead, I sign off!





11 comments:

Kim said...

Your are just too, too clever young lady. =) What a gorgeous brooch this is and to think this pretty was swirling around and around in your imagination. You truly have been inspired. Thank you, Maya, for putting a smile in my day♥

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Kim! I hope I am able to harness this whirlpool of ideas swirling in my head :)

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

This brooch is absolutely gorgeous. One really has to look twice to take in all the charming details! So pretty!

Kate said...

Such a beautiful brooch, Maja! Your creativity knows no limits. :)
Your model is quite beautiful!!

Kate said...

Oops, sorry for the typo in your name. ^^

Alhana said...

This is so cute! Anyone could guess who inspired this brooch without you saying the name. Now you leave us wondering what other designs you have in mind.
Have a great weekend!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan!

Maya Kuzman said...

Glad you like it Kate! And don't worry, it's not a typo. It is actually written like that in Cyrillic :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana! I didn't even know it was her birthday on the 6th so it was a fantastic coincidence. It was meant to happen :)

handmade by amalia said...

Simply fantastic.
Amalia
xo

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You made the cutest looking pin Maya and it looks great on the jean jacket!