Saturday, September 7, 2019

What I Have Pinned Lately #18

 
 Via

  

My pinterest feed has been swarmed with so many gorgeous patterns and ideas, it simply makes me sad I don't have extra hands I could crochet everything I see. It's just so frustrating :P. Is it the same with you??

I still don't want to shake summer off, especially now when the temperatures have dropped to the lower 30s (we had them in the upper 40s Celsius, if you are wondering what I am talking about) and it is actually bearable to go on and about one's day, hence my choice for today - a summer dress and a top, but also summer jacket ideas for the early mornings and late summer evenings. Some are just ideas, for others there are free patterns. 


 
Via


 
Via

 

Do follow me on pinterest if you like the type of crochet I pin.


No comments: