Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Gift Wrapping Ideas





  I don't know about you, but for me gift wrapping is as exciting as all Christmas wrapped together. :)

 I love both receiving and giving thoughtfully and tastefully wrapped gifts and (thank you God for the internet) these days one cannot be short of wonderful gift wrapping ideas.

This year I am more inclined towards tastefully colorful ideas with lots of stickers / cards /drawings / cut outs.


Here I also added some images showing traditional - or as I would like to say - ideas that transcend time - like using gifts of nature into the wrapping (fir cones, ferns, leaves, dried flowers, dried lemons/oranges, cinnamon,etc). 

Enjoy the selection!

All credits to images here.


 








7 comments:

April J Harris said...

What lovely ideas! I always enjoy wrapping gifts, and I am a sticker fan too. Thank you so much for sharing with the Hearth and Soul Link Party.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

These are nice ideas for gift wrapping presents Maya. They almost look too pretty to open. LOL. This is what I will be doing tomorrow!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you April!

Maya Kuzman said...

Aren't they Julie? I would love to make some just as decoration :)

Kim said...

I have always considered the wrapping to be as important as the gift. There is nothing better than receiving a present that has been wrapped with great care and love. Hence, for me, the wrapping of a present always seems to take a very long time. All the examples above are fun. Thank you for sharing all these pretty ideas, Maya.

handmade by amalia said...

I love gift wrapping as well, have a little cupboard full of supplies just for that. Thanks for all these brilliant ideas, Maya.
Amalia
xo

Being A Wordsmith said...

Hi, Maya! Thank you for sharing this on Traffic Jam Weekend! It is my fave feature pick for this week's party going live on Thursday at 5:00 pm CST.