Friday, December 13, 2019

Crochet Christmas Ornaments - free patterns

 

This year, the crocheters out there have gone above and beyond sharing free Christmas ornaments!! And my goodness! There are some fantastic ideas - I hope you get inspired and try some of these. I don't think I will have the time to tackle any, but would love to be able to squeeze the snow globe ornament! It just stuck to my heart, you know!

Without further ado, this is my selection:





 



 


 


I have also compiled a non-crochet Christmas DIY ornaments, so come tomorrow to see more of the Christmas gorgeousness!

4 comments:

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

They are awesome!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like them all Maya but the red truck is really adorable!

handmade by amalia said...

They are all so so sweet.
Amalia
xo

Татьяна said...

Красивые работы! А в гномов я просто влюбилась! ))