Monday, April 13, 2020

What I Have Pinned Lately #21


  
  
Happy & creative Monday!
For my WIHP roundup I chose some free granny patterns I am sure you are all going to enjoy. The adorable teapot cozy is made by Lullaby Lodge following this pattern.


 

Shutterbugette made these amazing granny bags using Sara's pattern

 

I am always in awe with Draiguna's work.
 Her crochet is mindbogglingly beautiful and neat.  


And lastly, this lovely Divine Diamonds blanket pattern. 


For more inspiration, do check my pinterest boards and suggest something interesting I have missed in the comments. 

A question for fellow pinners. Have you had a drop in pins lately? As of 25 March, mine have plummeted crazily. I was nearing 50K monthly views to have dropped half of that as of today. I can accept if this is due to the corona virus. I would be worried if it is not!  

2 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Those are all beautiful crochet projects.

handmade by amalia said...

So much prettiness. I love the blanket, both the pattern and the color.
Amalia
xo