Thursday, May 12, 2022

Crochet Appliques: Flowers and Vases

Good day, beautiful people!
One of my future crochet plans includes making enormous crochet flowers. Ever since I wrote about these crochet trends, the idea has been wildly swirling in my head and I cannot shake it off. So I started with medium-sized flowers to see if the idea is still good to go, and I am happy to report it is. 

Also, come spring, I want to have a new flowery applique pattern made (like this one), and I created vases for my flowers. 
 
Uhm...the bottom one looks more like a flower pot rather than a vase, but let's not be hair-splitters :)
 
Stay tuned for more flowery posts!

1 comment:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You created such pretty flowers in vases. These would look pretty on a jean jacket or a tote bag!