Monday, July 17, 2023

Jasmine Spa Set - crochet pattern release

 
 
Happy Monday world! 
Here's my newest design, which was an immensely fun project to put together. 
I named it Jasmine Spa Set, and it consists of 4 items: face scrubs, a body scrub, a headband and a soap bag. The face scrubs and the headband feature the jasmine stitch -hence the name. It’s an easy, very decorative and eye-pleasing stitch. 
 
The pattern is in my shops, where you can learn more about the technical details: etsy and ravelry
 

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Maya, this is such a fun beauty set you made. I love the color of the yarn you chose. This would make the perfect gift for Mother's Day or Christmas.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Nice bath set and pretty colored yarn.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Slabs said...

I have done some crochet years ago, maybe I should try my hand at it again. Gorgeous, love it

I visited you via A MORNING CUP OF JOE
My entries this week = 23+24.
If you have not joined us at SSPS yet, this is a personal invite to come and share your awesome post/s with us.
You will find the linkup information (1) In the Top bar under Blogging: Weekly Senior Salon Pit Stop OR 2nd image In the sidebar.
We hope to meet you there virtually..

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you, Julie! It is indeed a lovely gift to make and I am overwhelmed with all the positive reaction I got on it! 🥰

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy! It's a refreshing color!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Slabs. I will certainly go over at the party and check your entries! 💝