Thursday, July 27, 2023

Off My Hook - A Corset Top

The amount of my WIPs is innumerable, yet I happily jump into a new project! Luckily, this was finished as it was a request from a dear friend's teenage daughter. 
The corset-like top is made with 100% cotton yarn in mint and dusty white for the border and ties, and the color combo appears amazing in real life!
Now my friend's daughter is a teenager, while my mannequin is an adult (M size), so I couldn't tie it up properly at the back to show you guys what it looks like from behind. 
It was so satisfying to work on this, so I am contemplating making an adult version  and writing the pattern for it. 
 

4 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You made a beautiful crocheted halter top for the teen Maya. I know she will enjoy wearing it and I love the mint color too.

Joanne said...

Oh yes, I can totally see the teenage girls I know all sporting this look! It's so pretty and the colors are perfect for summer.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! I sure hope so!

Maya Kuzman said...

Love the color myself! Thanks for stopping by, Joanne!