Thursday, July 18, 2024

Mixed Media Necklace

 
Honestly, I don't even remember when was the last time I made a mixed media necklace.  Or any crochet necklace for that matter.  
While organizing my stash, I came upon this very simple necklace. I made it with just a single crochet rose and glass beads. 
When making a mixed media jewelry, I like to have many different materials; textiles, crochet pieces, wooden / other beads and metal findings, everything spilling over the top, but when I made this one, I felt like doing something simple, clean and minimalistic. 
At the time, I bought powder rose, sage, grey and these orange beads, so I am itching to use the others for some more jewelry. 
 

2 comments:

Divya said...

Yes Maya, its been a while since you posted jewellery. This tangerine pieces loosk really good. I remember how you used to add bits of lace, tulle and crochet components with beads. You should make them more often.

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes, I did, and I miss that! The rush of ideas amd endless possibilities of mixing everything up until the end result is satisfying and eye-pleasing.