Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kindred Stitches Feature

 
 
Hello guys!
 

I am excited to tell you about the new  Kindred Stitches Issue,   because their wonderful team invited me to participate with a crochet project of my own in it!
 
The 23rd issue bears the title "A bouquet of flowers" so to fit the theme I designed a rose brooch pattern. Since flowers are my weakness, it is needless to point out my enjoyment in taking part.
 
 
 
This issue brings 7 exciting projects which include piecing, appliquéing and quilting a table center with flowers and buttons, embroidering flowers, decorating with fabric flowers, sewing a floral cushion and a pouch, crocheting a rose brooch. There are also free tutorials to provoke inspiration as well as etsy and blogger finds.   
 
 


You can download the magazine here.

Watch the promotional video.
 
My deepest gratitude to Janice and Lenna for the invitation and the feature! 
 

8 comments:

Pat S said...

How cool. Congratulations on being published!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Patricia!

Divya N said...

Such a pretty rose, its been photographed really well too

Anonymous said...

Such a pleasure to work with you Maya, thank you so much for this wonderful feature. Your designs are just beautiful.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

Maya Kuzman said...

It has been an enormous pleasure! Thank you Janice & Lenna for inviting me!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Maya congrats to you on having your beautiful work featured in the magazine! That is so exciting and I'm happy for you!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!