Monday, September 28, 2009

Jakov's new pants


Here they are! Jakov's "new" pants. Sadly, while making them I realized that this is the first thing I have ever sewn for my cutie since he was born. Honestly, I am much experienced in sewing for girls and never once had I attempted making something for him. Not even toys!!! And to top my guilt the fabric is not even new - it's daddy's 'old' trousers although daddy had worn them two-or three times and successfully managed to rip them at the side.
To make them more interesting I appliqued a car on one of the hoses.


I couldn't make him sit straight for the photo. On this picture he confirms the universal children's yelp for help "If you can't make something work - ask your tongue to lend a hand".

And to our delight - he still wants to cuddle and hug. This hug is called "crushing daddy's bones"!Align Center

No comments: