Friday, January 13, 2012

The birth of a flower

The title says it all. Here's the birth of my newest flower. One of top of another for an amazingly lovely and structured flower.
I've been caught in a crochet flower craze, making lots of flowers for necklaces and brooches, only to realize that there is not.a.single.pin in the house. Imagine my despair and frustration. To top that I also found there is no chain left and no jump rings. I hate when this happens.

Have a lovely weekend! I'll be having a grand time myself since I am attending a wedding tomorrow!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a brilliant way to make a lovely flower! Must give this a go one of these days ;-) Have a great weekend, Ira

Papgena Made It said...

oh I hate when that happens, not be able to complete something because I don't have a litle detail! :P
beautiful flower, by the way!
I wish you a good weekend and a great wedding!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

You are one amazing woman. You have bring the promise of spring. Absolutely beautiful. Have a wonderful time at the wedding, I love weddings.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great flower!!
I always have all that stuff..pins, findings, jumprings, chain...now, where did I put it??!!

sajuki said...

so pretty :)

harmony and rosie said...

It's lovely to see how it all comes together, and such a pretty colour too. I know only too well how it feels to fall at the final hurdle with missing notions, but secretly relieved it's not just me who does it!!!
Enjoy your weekend x

Unknown said...

gorgeous overlaying... so that's the secret is it?

I hope you had good fun at the wedding!