Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Irish roses headband {for Valentine}


Too early for Valentine?

I don't think so. You know that I got the greatest and definitely unbeatable gift for Valentine {my daughter} so for her birthday we plan to have these as 'thank you gifts' for the girls.
And since Irish roses definitely marked the start of this year for me, I decided to surrender myself completely to the urge, hence the creation of this headband which I made from an acrylic blend in thulian pink.


The headband can be found in the shop.
I have also been working on an Irish lace crochet collection of accessories which I plan to finish soon. The whole set is in ecru and I am quite excited about it.

That's all for today. Talk to you later.
P.S. I can listen to Zaz singing this all day long. Enjoy!

10 comments:

harmony and rosie said...

It's beautiful, love that colour and it suits you so well. It seems strange to have packed Christmas away and be thinking of Valentines Day. Then it will be Mothers Day and Easter .. It's no wonder the year goes by so quickly. But yes, I shall be thinking of Valentines Day soon too. By the way, what a gorgeous name to give your daughter!

Unknown said...

This would look good on ANY occasion! Lovely colour and so fabulously made, very original again Maya! Such a great gift!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I learn so much about colour from you! Thulian pink, I just want to say that over and over. Absolutely beautiful piece and on you.

magdamagda fashion said...

such a beautiful romantic headband! I am sure it will be very appreciated! definitely not too early for Valentines;)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So pretty and such a lovely color. The girls will love them. No doubt your lace collection is beautiful. Best wishes, Tammy

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful head band. You know Maya I plan on doing more crochet this year. You and your work are so inspirational. I love visiting here to see all you make. So I'm definitely going to be doing more because it's so much fun!

Have a beautiful New Year 2012. Many hugs, M

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

This is a lovely piece and how pretty would this be to wear for Valentine's day. : )

Vanessa

Papgena Made It said...

beautiful!
How fun that your daughter's birthday is on valentine's day! :D

I've checked all the posts that I've missed, you published such an incredible and inspiring posts! and I love how you chose the colors! I don't have a favourite because everyone of them are a delight to the eyes (and thank you for all your tutorials!). A fantastic 2012 to you (to your blog) and to your family!!

Unknown said...

So very pretty, I'm a week after Valentine's and would be thrilled.

Thanks so much for sharing at Pin'Inspiration Thursday last week. Hope to see you back again this week :-)

janul said...

it´s gorgeous, I love the flowers and the color.