Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Keito Dama - winter knits



Some winter knits I selected from the lovely craft magazine Keito Dama. While browsing it I realized that I haven't touched my knitting needles for more than a year now ! On the other hand I haven't put down the hook and sometimes I think it has roots in my fingers :)
I am in a hurry to finish a project I actually started 3 months ago and left it aside because the repeating pattern was so tedious it almost threw me into a fit (don't worry, I am ok).

Today while catching up on my favourite blogs, I fell in love with Tammy's dishcloth {which I strongly believe could aspire to become a pouch}. I must also mention Michele's crocheted curtain edging and Kate's dress with a sweet crochet hem and upper dress detail and Sachiko's amazing bag.

Are you working on something interesting?

6 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Such beautiful knits, and inspiration and exactly what I needed right now. That dishcloth is just too pretty for dishes:)

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

These are lovely and so inspiring. I can't wait to see your finish product.

Vanessa

Papgena Made It said...

Great inspiration!
I especially like the 2 pictures in the midle!
I wonder what is that secret project????

Unknown said...

Gorgeous winter fashion, nothing like the standard stuff you see in the stores right now ;-)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Maya, thanks for the mention. I love making those dishcloths. Actually, I've used the same pattern to make a baby blanket too. I've made some little pouches in the past with velcro closings -- in fact, I have some tucked away in a drawer that just need the velcro added. So many unfinished projects. I just went to Michele Made Me. Love that crochet edging she made. Now I am off to visit the other two you blogs you mentioned. Happy day to you! Tammy

janul said...

these photos are so beautiful! inspiring...