Sunday, April 26, 2015

♥Head over heels with my newest cuff ♥


Hi guys! Hope you are having a splendid Sunday (afternoon)! I certainly am :)

This post is about my newest cuff which I must tell you I am deeply enamored with. In my note/sketchbook I use to jot down ideas and write patterns, crammed between embroidery and needle stitching notes, I found the pattern for this cuff.
I don't know why I haven't used this pattern again when it is so attractive and easy to make. I only used it that time, back in 2011  - I can't believe it was so long ago. However, I gave it another try with some slight variations, and I plan to make some more of these lovelies. Can't wait!



20 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It's gorgeous! Wow.

Little Treasures said...

Thank you Su!

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Now that is just darling and very unique, beautiful color combo as well.
Great job!

blessings, Nellie

Irene said...

Very elegant. Love the colors!

Divya N said...

Its gorgeous - the pinks blend in fantastically well with the gray

Alessandra Poggiagliolmi said...

gorgeous!!! really love that dark grey with the roses popping out !!!!
happy week, xxxx Ale

Little Treasures said...

Thank you so much Nellie :)

Little Treasures said...

My favourite combination Divya :)

Little Treasures said...

Thank you Ale!

Little Treasures said...

Thank you for dropping by Irene!

Linda Nelson said...

Very pretty!

Little Treasures said...

Rhank you Linda!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Very pretty! Looks like a labor of love!

Little Treasures said...

Oh that's so sweet AnnMarie! Thank you!

handmade by amalia said...

Love the pretty cuff, Maya! Goes beautifully with the outfit.
Amalia
xo

Timi Po said...

So Cute!

Little Treasures said...

Thank you so much Amalia!

Little Treasures said...

Thanx Timi!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This is so pretty! I love everything you create Maya!

Little Treasures said...

Thank you do much Julie!