Friday, April 17, 2015

Textile Art Jewelry



 
Today while planning future projects I browsed through my boards on pinterest for inspiration and selected these amazing textile projects.
I have a soft spot for textile jewelry. I just cannot resist it. When I was little, fabric bracelets and necklaces were among the first I made using my grandma's scraps. Fabric (along with yarn) has always been a favourite to work with. The mori collection - which I keep postponing to document - also contains several mixed media pieces. Enjoy the selection!
 

 

10 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

Gorgeous stuff! I don't usually wear bold jewelry but can really see myself in these amazing necklaces in photos 3-4 and, of course, the bracelets.
Looking forward to seeing more of yours!
Amalia
xo

Divya N said...

Such a great selection.. I love making textile jewelry its so bohemian and fluid but it doesnt really sell and thats what keeps me from making more of them

Maya Kuzman said...

I wear textile jewelry a lot and I love it :)

Maya Kuzman said...

My thoughts exactly even for the selling part ...

Miss said...

I love it!!
you always show us different things, and it is so great to discover it.
I like to follow you for that thing!! you always have a new style to show.
Miss xx

Unknown said...

Good heavens, I simply don't know where to look Maya! Love love every single piece, especially those gorgeous cuffs!! Makes me want to create one again, it's been too long, thanks for the heads up ;-) Enjoy your Sunday!
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, that is so sweet of you to say Miss :)
I am glad about that!

Maya Kuzman said...

Aren't they gorgeous?! :)

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)

Agy said...

These are very pretty; I would definitely wear a few of these :-)