I have wanted to make kits with my crocheted flowers for a long time, but always put that aside, lacking time to sort through the boxes and find the right ones. But the time has finally come.
I made 7 kits. Each is different - consisting of flowers varying in colors and size. They are as follows:
Yellow & Green
Orange & Red
These flowers are perfect for numerous projects. They can be used (to) as / in:
* appliques - sew them onto blankets, pillow, clothes, hats, belts, etc.
* scrapbooking and card making to make your projects more attractive and lively
* make jewelry - they are perfect for making brooches as well as other jewelry pieces (bracelets, necklaces, (ear)rings;
* make art - put some of these into a frame for an instant and unique art piece
* join them into a design of your own to make a one of a kind table runner / centerpiece
See all 7 kits here