Monday, January 25, 2016

Crochet Dream Dolls - kukukolki



 
 
It has always been my desire to crochet and sew and knit and generally make things for babies and children.Dolls have been on the top on my list - but not being a priority and certainly not the basis for my small business, I just satisfy that desire by drawings and sketches of crochet dolls. And by following people who make magical dolls.
 
One such extraordinary, masterful artist is Anastasia Goval. The first time I saw her dolls I couldn't believe one could make such stunning and mesmerizing dolls. What I like most is the clothes she crochets for the dolls. My Gosh! Those are tiny little masterpieces.
 
I mean, sweet heavens! I would die to have their clothes!! Look at the coat on this girl below. What amazing and impeccable work on all the details!
 
 
 
 






Aren't they amazing?! I could swarm up this post with tons of her dolls, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. Go see her work here.

11 comments:

myrica said...

So lovely dolls, I like crochet doll, I started to crotch I doll hop a finish
I this week.
Yes I forgot, so lovely Faux Fur collar, the color is so nice.
Have a nice evning

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, that's wonderful! I 'd love to see it! Thank you for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

That is truely amazing! I think you'd work longer on such a doll than on a blanket :-) But worth the work!
Have a nice day, Sigrid

cristina said...

amazing work indeed.

handmade by amalia said...

Stunning and mesmerizing is right, Maya. What an artist she is! Thank you so much for introducing her. And WOW.
Amalia
xo

Divya N said...

wow, such beautiful dolls - sorry master collectibles and pieces of art. they are so drool worthy

Unknown said...

fabulous! i love them, must be so much work

Maya Kuzman said...

My thoughts exactly!

Maya Kuzman said...

I am sure there is.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Oh, wow, those dolls are amazing!

Alhana said...

Sure they are! Although I have always found crocheted dolls cute this artist's works are beyond words.