Monday, February 22, 2016

Yumiko Higuchi - Embroidery Artist






Happy Monday everyone!
I wanted to start the blog week on a positive note (don't I ever?) with something beautiful and inspiring and for today I chose to introduce Yumiko Higuchi who is an embroidery artist.




I follow her across social media and first fell in love with her work when I saw her embroidered purses! One must simply be bedazzled by her work at a first glance. 






If you are interested to learn more about her work or even buy one of her books, explore her world here.

10 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Oh wow! Amazingly beautiful, Maya. I will have to check it out.

Maya Kuzman said...

I agree Su!

Alhana said...

How beautiful! Thank you for sharing this amazing artist with us. Her stitches are full of life.

Maya Kuzman said...

:)

handmade by amalia said...

What an artist! I like the botanical theme and her craftsmanship is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing her, Maya.
Amalia
xo

homemade@myplace said...

gorgeous!!!
xxxx Ale

Rose said...

I can't imagine the time it does take to do that! but oh my!! how it is beautiful.
Rose, xx

myrica said...

How beautiful.and like the botanical theme
So nice.

Ana Love Craft said...

Fabulous embroidery! Thanks for sharing this great artist!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow what gorgeous embroidery! Thanks for sharing the inspiration and the person that created it!