Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Blue Clay Jewelry

 
 

These are some more of the clay beads I made for my projects in a recent workshop.

The first photo is of my newest necklace. I had an idea of adding the beads to silk ties, but somehow ended with an ordinary metal chain, although it is possible that it gets transformed again. The beauty of designing your own pieces is that you can alter them after a time when they get boring or are no longer attractive.

The other two are brooches. The diamond shaped one is going to get an additional layer of purple sequins because I feel it lacks something.

This is what they looked like before:




16 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The beads that you made are amazingly beautiful. xoxo Su

Divya N said...

You have made a lovely necklace and photographed in a beautiful way. The contrast of textures between the soft printed fabric and the rough textures in the clay is very interesting

Pat S said...

I just love these beads. The workshop must have been fun. Pat S

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Su!

Maya Kuzman said...

Well, I didn't want to use a plain white background so this fabric served the purpose well. Thank you for stopping by Divya!

Maya Kuzman said...

It really was Pat. Cannot wait to go to the next one :)

Alhana said...

I love your clay pieces! However I would have left the brooches plain without any additions, as they came out from the workshop. They were so beautiful on their own. But that's me. You sure make interesting contrasts on your work and I'm always looking forward to your next post to see what's on your mind and hands. :-)

handmade by amalia said...

These beads are stunning, Maya. Simply stunning.
Amalia
xo

myrica said...

I just love these beads, and the necklace are so nice.
Have a nice weekend

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow I love your gorgeous necklaces you are making Maya! Enjoy the weekend.
Julie

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty and unique necklace style. :-)

Thank you for sharing with us at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Olivia, co-hostess
Reinvented Collection

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for the lovely comment Olivia!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thanx Julie!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear!

Maya Kuzman said...

It's always pleasure to have you over Amalia!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia :)
I still haven't worn the necklace. As for the brooches, they will be for sale.