When I saw the gorgeous, jaw dropping apron dress from urban outfitters, I knew I had to make something like that for Eva. I had a linen skirt I didn't wear any more stacked away for a future project and it was the perfect choice for the job.
I cut the shape of the top out, added a cotton trim all around, added ties at the back and at the sides and finally I needle stitched the motif.
I used the picture of the abovementioned dress as guidance to stich the motif and it was really satisfying to watch the appearance of it, stitch by stich.
We don't have a picture of the back - Eva's back has got sun marks from the bathing suit and we decided it's better we don't include any pictures for the post - so we are sorry about that!