Hello to a beautiful Saturday!
We have the perfect weekend project for you and if you are looking for something to fill in your afternoon with, you are in the right place.
Today, we are making crochet speckled earrings :)
What do you need to make them:
1. Crochet flowers (2) and leaves (6) - (pattern given below)
2. Pearl beads (2)
3. Bead caps (2) and head pins (2)
4. Eye hooks (2)
5. Jump rings (12)
6. Metal chain (10 cm long (3.9") / 5 cm (2") for each earring)
Crochet flowers and leaves pattern
To make the flowers and leaves, I used embroidery floss and a 1.7 mm hook.
Ch 5 and join to make ring.
Rnd1: sc 5 in ring
Rnd2: ch3 and sc in the next st. Cut floss, tie a knot and weave ends.
Ch 7. Sl st in 2nd st from hook, dc 3, hdc1, sl st 2 in the last stitch. The second sl st is to make the beginning of the other side of the leaf. Work the pattern in reverse from here, that is hdc1, dc3, sl st1, and sl st again at the top of the leaf to end it.
Next, insert the head pin through the bead cap and insert it through the bead.
Cut the excess pin and use pliers to make a loop.
1. Put jump rings on the flower's top and bottom and attach fish hook and metal chain accordingly (see picture).
2. Attach jump rings to the leaves and hang them onto the chain, leave about 2 chains' space between leaves.
3. Attach a bead onto a jump ring and add it to the chain.
And that is it! I hope you like it and make it for yourself (or as a gift).