Friday, March 17, 2017

Romantic Ribbon Headband Pattern






Friday finally! Don't you just love it?
We've got a photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow so we are going to be quite busy, but if you have time on your hands and want to make something new for the upcoming spring, we've got the perfect project for you. A ribbon headband. 

To make this ribbon I used a 3mm steel hook and DK crochet yarn. 

The pattern goes like this:
Ch 6 and tr1 in the 1st st. 
Row 1: ch3, make 3dc on ch below, ch 3, sc1, ch3 and turn work.
Row 2: dc1 in ch below, ch3, go over the 3dcs of previous row and dc2 in the ch at the end.   Repeat these two rows until desired length achieved. Insert a decorative ribbon, add flowers, sequins, beads to make it prettier and voila!

The perfect ribbon in a matter of minutes!

Enjoy it and do write back to tell me how it turned out if you decide to make it!




11 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Sooo cute, dear Maya!
Lovely flowers! Thank you for sharing the pattern.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Marjan! It is a pleasure!

Divya N said...

The headband looks very sweet. I love the choice of flowers in it. Are they paper?

handmade by amalia said...

Gorgeous!!!
Amalia
xo

A Crafty Mix said...

That's so sweet Maya. The head band has got such an old world charm to it and I love the colors you used

Maya Kuzman said...

Well, I am not sure Divya. It doesn't seem like paper. It's that material artificial flowers are made of and it doesn't look like paper to me.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia!

Maya Kuzman said...

Whenever spring comes I am driven towards making lits and lots of flowers. Cherry blooms being a favourite, yet I chose this color combo to escape from the usual color combinations I tend to use.

admirartem said...

Hi Maya, what a great and fast project! This ribbon headband is so romantic and the lovely flowers you chose are a perfect embellishment. Beautiful colors palette.. It really reminds me the incoming spring. Thanks for sharing the pattern!
All my best,
Dalila

The Charm of Home said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Kim said...

How pretty the crochet band is with the ribbon threaded through, and the flowers are perfect. There is something magical about Friday, isn't there. Just the thought of two wonderful weekend days always puts a smile on my face.