Friday, March 3, 2017

Spring Nest Brooch



 
 
I wish you a beautiful start of the weekend!
As for us -we'll spend it creatively around here, finishing up another collection of crochet goodies. The early spring elevates the mood even more. So we hope it would be fruitfully spent.

This is my newest brooch - actually it was made a couple of months ago, but I haven't showed it to you. I call it a spring nest because of its shape and I think a little birdie would love having one like this to call a home :)

 
 
There will be a couple of interesting DIY tutes next week - make sure you drop us a visit!
 

16 comments:

Kate said...

Your brooch is so beautiful!!!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kate!

admirartem said...

So delicate and beautiful, Maya! I really love the detailed work of your brooch, as well as the colors. It will suit perfectly with spring outfit.

Anna said...

So cute !!!
Anna

Divya N said...

The brooch is so cute, such a darling

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Lilah! It is quite simple. I tried adding flowers around it but wasn't satisfied how it look, so I left it with just a couple of flowers at the center.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Anna!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

handmade by amalia said...

This brooch may well be one of my favorite of all your work, Maya (and I like them all :-)
Amalia
xo

Anabelia Craft Design said...

Exquisite and delicate work, Maya! I really love this beautiful brooch. Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Maya Kuzman said...

So sweet of you Amalia! Much obliged.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Anabelia. It is not intricate as my other pieces, but still a simple lovely and unusual brooch.

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

This is such a lovely, delicate brooch. I love the colour-scheme!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear Marjan!

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful crocheted brooch Maya!!

Kim said...

I have no doubt many a sweet li'l birdie would love to call your little brooch home, Maya. It is delightful!