Friday, April 13, 2018

5 Weekend Projects to Try

 
Happy Friday to all that will enjoy the weekend!
 
I, on the contrary will be working, for it happens to be a working Saturday for us. And I cannot stress  enough how much I hate being deprived of my beloved Saturdays. 
It will also affect next week which will seem to just drag and drag and there'll be no end to it.
 
That means that all planned crafty projects will be put on hold, but that didn't stop me from finding some interesting DIYs. 
 
If you are lucky to be free for the weekend, do check up on these cute projets.
 
 
Have fun!

4 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

Working on a Saturday is enough to make anyone feel grumpy. At least you have Sunday to look forward to. I wish there was time to try all the projects you found for us, they are all so pretty.
Amalia
xo

Anonymous said...

Poor you! Weekends should be free.
Love the ideas that you've collected, especially that shawl.
I won't have time for that this weekend either, but maybe soon.
Hoping that your Saturday will pass very quickly and that the next weekend will be there very soon!

Maya Kuzman said...

Sunday is already planned and it will be lovingly spent out in nature!

Maya Kuzman said...

I agree Sigrid. But we'll muster courage and energy to make it through 😉