Sunday, July 15, 2018

What I have Pinned Lately #12

 

My latest source of inspiration, my latest pins. This gorgeousness was crocheted by Cindy Van Der Schee according to Jen Tyler's pattern and I couldn't be more in love!!! Follow Jen for more amazing squares - they are nothing you have seen before!

 
Draiguna has made an amazing, vintage doily with her crochet hearts and named it heartblossoms.




 
I don't know if you noticed how these circle bags are getting more and more popular. Well, yours truly jumped on the same wagon, but left the project after one such circle made. Will tell the story soon, that is if I ever put an effort and actually finish it! However, I am always on the look out for some new patterns and these two are simply the best.
 

 

4 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

I love those round bags too. Have something in mind I'd like to try, but...

Maya Kuzman said...

I hope I finish mine....

Anonymous said...

The 'Heartblossoms' have to go on my 'to do' list!
And that first picture is pure art!
Nice inspiration Maya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Sigrid! It does make a fabulous decor.