Friday, July 20, 2018

Crochet Summer Dresses {Patterns + Inspiration}



I've been challenging my computing skills in designing crochet clothes lately, and something is already peeking at the horizon, but until I have something tangible to show you, here's my latest inspiration board consisting of crochet dresses. 

The patterns, if any are given right below the image. If it says inspiration, that means there is no pattern / chart for that particular dress. Also for more inspiration you can check my 
All the images in this post are found via the "crochet summer dresses" search term. 





Inspiration

 
Inspiration

 


Want to check some other roundups?
Some Skirts maybe? 
Or Tunics?

HAVE FUN!

13 comments:

Kate said...

If only I had the figure to wear one of these! :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too Kate. Me too.

Alhana said...

Yesterday I saw a neighbour wearing a lovely crochet t-shirt and I can't help thinking about crocheting summer clothes since then. I am very curious to know what are you planning next! :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

I hope I'll be able to show something next week. If evrything goes by plan {fingers crossed}!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to! The dresses you show are so pretty!!! Too bad I don't have the patience to make them myself... Also because nothing ever seems to fit my shape.. ;-)

A Crafty Mix said...

Ooooo they're beautiful. Love the boho maxi dress, I would so wear that

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That first one is really pretty.

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

These dresses are amazing! If only I could wear them, only one of them…

Mia said...

Oh, I love crochet dresses! Thank you so much for the inspiration and the patterns, Maya. Hugs, my friend.

Tarahlynn said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's House we go link party!

Mary K. said...

Maya these are all gorgeous dresses. I can see me wearing one and having all my lumps and bumps showing. Best leave them to the younger fit ladies.

Kim said...

All are gorgeous, but that first one....yep, I would love that one. Oh to be young and thin again. You know those days when we could wear anything and look fabulous. =)

Maya Kuzman said...

I do Kim. I was actually searching for some old tutorials on my blog here and came upon myself 5 or 6 years ago and I was stunned and wished I was as "fat" now as I thought I was back then :)