Monday, August 27, 2018

Insta love: Tulle Embroidery






Tulle embroidery is something I have been insanely attracted to lately and immensely tempted to try it. I cannot possibly imagine how such a fragile canvas can endure heavily stitched images and such work leaves me dumbfounded. 

For today I chose a couple of artists with spectacular embroideries on tulle. One of them is https://www.instagram.com/krista_decor who uses her tulle embroideries as appliques.



Below, works of linenandfredembroidery




5 comments:

Divya N said...

Tulle embroidery is a very interesting technique used for layering patterns. The examples you have shared makes me want to try it

Maya Kuzman said...

Truly tempting...
I wonder if my tulle will break if I try this...???

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Very delicate!

handmade by amalia said...

Stunning work, so delicate!
Amalia
xo

Kim said...

I too am besotted with tulle embroidery. I must attempt some. These designs showcased here are all stunning.