Friday, September 21, 2018

Crochet Baby Bandanas

 
 
I have always wanted to make things for babies.
Especially after I became a mother, but then I was more concentrated on sewing clothes for my kids than knitting or crochet them something. Maybe because both my grans were alive and made all sorts of clothes for my kids I didn't go beyond the occasional winter scarf or hat.

But the spark was certainly there and it flames up once in a while, more consistently in recent years.
In the past I have made lots of blankets and baby clothes for friends and family who I know appreciate handmade gifts, but the spark was not satisfied. It wanted to grow bigger.
 
So I just let it have a go this year. And there IS a lot. These bandanas are actually among the last of baby clothes / accessories to be finished, but I am adding and adding more things to the collection that has significantly grown for the past 2 months and I am going to reveal it quite soon. Unless the spark consumes me all and I go nuts and the collection goes out of proportion.  But until that happens, here are these granny striped bandanas. Next I am going to show you some lovely shawls...
 
 




 


11 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The bandanas you made are nice and would look so cute on a baby.

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

You did manage a lot this year - and the things you made are absolutely wonderful!

Maya Kuzman said...

I know :)

Thank you Julie!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan! I am challenging myself and love every moment of it!

Kim said...

Fashioning baby pretties is always fun.....and quicker than those for big people. =) Your baby bandanas are sweet, Maya.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kim! They make me feel joyous whenever I finish one :)

handmade by amalia said...

These bandanas are so adorable, Maya.
Amalia
xo

Loni said...

These are so cute and clever for the little drooler! I've made the regular fabric ones for a very drippy niece of mine, but now I want to make these, they're just darling!

Our Hopeful Home said...

You are so talented and these are adorable! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

Alhana said...

They are so cute! I hope that spark never consumes you so you can keep surprising us with your creations.

Tarahlynn said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's House we go link party!