Friday, August 16, 2019

The Sewing Box Magazine Feature

 

 

Important: This is an affiliate post. If you buy through any of the links in this post, I will earn a percentage from The Sewing Box Magazine.


Dear readers, 

I am happy to announce my feature in The Sewing Box Magazine!

Upon the request of TSB I had the honor of designing this necklace for the magazine and the pattern is also  accompanied by my interview.  

The magazine offers a ton of fantastic projects, interviews and features.


For a pack of Sewing Box Magazines including the newest issue with the pattern for the Peacock Necklace with a discounted price, click here.



10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Congrats Maya on your feature in the magazine. The crocheted necklace looks so pretty on your beautiful daughter!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Julie! I had fun creating the necklace and was burning with anticipation these past two months until its release!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Congratulations, dear Maya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan!

Alhana said...

Congratulations, Maya! Your colourful and stylish necklace stands out among the other projects. Eva does an amazing job portraying your work, as always. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

That is so sweet of you Alhana! Thank you so much! I am blessed having her help me run this small business of ours!

Divya N said...

Congratulations of the feature Maya. The pattern is quite novel.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!

Kim said...

Congratulations to you, Maya, on one of your beautiful creations being published once more. How very exciting for you. This is a beautiful necklace. Another unique design oozing with loveliness. Love the colours.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kim! I am honored they were attracted by my jewelry and gave me the opportunity to show my work to a wider audience.