Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Happy Granny Square Day!

 
 
Happy Granny Square Day! 
 
This is my newest granny design I just made today to celebrate the day! It is quite big and I am going to use it for an interesting project that has been swirling in my head for a while.
This one came right off the hook and I didn't have any time (nor tools) to block it, so it looks a little bit wonky. 
I also wish I had organized a granny square party in my shop, but it had slipped my mind completely. Maybe next year!
Do you have/participate in any events to mark the day where you are? 

3 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You made such a pretty and colorful granny square Maya. I want to one day make a granny square sweater!

Joanne said...

That is so pretty and colorful!

Sum of their Stories said...

What a pretty square :-)