Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Impromptu Crochet: Baby Headband

 
While on holiday I had to make an impromptu gift for a baby girl. 
Luckily, I always take lots of yarn with me, so I was able to whip up a headband and a pouch for storing it. I was quite short of this dusty white yarn, so the pouch turned out smaller than I would like, but it could nest the headband. 
The baby was quite taken with the flowers' vivid colors and her happy squeals were a lovely reward. 
 
 
While taking the pictures, I couldn't help but try it on my hand. I am sure this could be a fantastic bracelet as well.
The flowers are from my pattern here

4 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Maya, the baby headband you made is adorable! It will look so cute on the baby girl.

Maya Kuzman said...

It did, and I am happy about it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Sum of their Stories said...

I love that you take yarn on holiday with you! What a sweet little gift.

Divya said...

Yes, it is adorable as a bracelet as well.