Thursday, September 14, 2023

My Office View Today





My "office view" cannot get better than this!
We are on holiday on the Sythonia peninsula in Greece. The weather has been balmy and divine - just what we needed to refresh and fill up our batteries.
I've been spending time at the beach soaking the sun, lots of swims, crochet and book reading. Wouldn't ask for anything more!
I also managed to take pictures of my latest (summer/beach) crochet projects while we are here, and the next posts will be about those projects.
In the photos you can see one of the best beaches here called the Tigania beach. Last year we were so impressed with it so we visited it again this year.

4 comments:

Divya said...

They look lovely. Have a great vacation, Maya.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful! I've seen your IG posts. Such gorgeous blue skies.

Maya Kuzman said...

Now, having come back home, I long for all of it!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Divya!