Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Earrings and other jewelries




The hot air balloon.
Definitely my favourite pattern of all I made recently. 
Even as a little girl I was mesmerized by hot air balloons, especially their quality to be lifted seemingly effortlessly and swoosh up and away. They have always tickled my adventurous spirit and mind with the idea of far-away, foreign places they might take a person. So... these couple of jewelries yielded out of that love. 
I made some earrings, necklaces and brooches. 
They make me feel ridiculously joyous.
  

5 comments:

Divya said...

love the little cloud n rainbow...so dreamy

Unknown said...

What a clever idea to turn these fine crochet creations into little sweet adorable pieces of jewelry!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Wendy said...

so pretty and very cleverly done.

Beca said...

so cute!

buttons and paint... said...

Hi! We love this and have added it to our round-up of great Hot Air Balloon crafts! Hope thats OK xx

http://buttonsandpaint.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/hot-air-balloon-crafts.html