Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Talking Etsy on the radio!

Hi guys!
I cannot describe the hectic atmosphere around here, I expect to burst at the seams any minute.






As I have already mentioned I undertook the organization of the Etsy Craft Party 2013 in Macedonia and this year, following Etsy's theme, we will focus on humanity and what the members can do to help the local community. We as a team decided to make paper and fiber ornaments and donate them to the Children's Hospital in Skopje.  We hope that our imagination poured into these decorations will distract the children's thoughts off their stay in the hospital and  make their stay there more beautiful, joyous and happy.

The event will take place tomorrow -20th of June - and to promote it I had an interview at a local radio station Kanal 77, which I must say went smooth and fabulous (a huge thanks to Zorica - my host)!


A garland with the alphabet in Cyrillic ...


... paper ornaments graciously donated by a colleague of mine... and
a lot of other stuff I just couldn't take the time to document. 

Hopefully, tomorrow I will have my interview published in the papers!
More to come - stay tuned!
{And wish me luck}

4 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

So nice to see photos of you at the radio station! You look fab! Thinking about you today!!

Divya said...

Super, cant wait to see the party's outcome

Unknown said...

Oh, how exciting that must have been Maya! But I am glad to hear that everything worked out so beautifully and that it was a huge success!!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Wendy said...

wow how exciting, you're famous! I can say that i knew you when...