Saturday, June 22, 2013

Crocheting mobiles






Besides garlands and other paper ornaments I made these mobiles for the craft party. For the Oriental one I used some of these and though the make was challenging I really enjoyed seeing it come to life.

The Moon and the Stars mobile was an idea I had cooking in my mind for a long time -  initially to be made out of fabric, but I changed my mind and crocheted them. I am quite satisfied with the stars; the hot air balloon needs to be revised and as for the moon / Chinese fortune cookie I jokingly say that it is still in beta and has to have some alterations.

I am happy that there was a great feedback on these so the effort was rewarded.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love them! especially the one with the stars. Lovely colours.

Unknown said...

These are very cute! I think I like the first one best, love the colours, sequins and beads :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the first one - very sparkly!

Unknown said...

What a totally neat idea to use crochet work in a mobile! Love the tiny paillettes, too, great colour combinations!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

free style creating by Villy said...

great!I love the cloud with mobiles!!!