Monday, October 24, 2016

Amazing Crochet from Adinda's Word

 


I spotted Adinda Zoutman's work when I came upon a shawl of hers. And her shawls are such magnificent creations you cannot be left indifferent. Vibrant, full of colors and different textures, uncoiling flowery enchanting masterpieces.



Researching about her I couldn't find much information except that she is Dutch and organizes workshops where she teaches how to make things her style. Her website is still under construction and I believe once it is done, it is going to be a gem itself.

 
 

However you can always follow her magic on Instragram and Facebook.



 
 

11 comments:

myrica said...

So lovely, its beautiful.
Have a nice day

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Myrica. Her creations are an incredible motivation and inspiration drive!

Charlotte said...

I want those shawls!!! Lovely!

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too Charlotte!

Unknown said...

It is so beautifull. I meet here, she is e lovely woman.

Fashione Boutique said...

Oh, i just love her work. So wish I could go to her classes!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness....I have just died and gone to Heaven!! Such amazingly gorgeous creations. What a clever lady Adinda is. Those shawls....bellisimo, but then everything makes my heart beat a li'l faster!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I do follow her on Instagram and her work is truly amazing. Such creativity and so much color.

Sonja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rupali said...

I want to learn this pattern

Maya Kuzman said...

Hi rupali! I don't know where in the world you are, but she organizes workshops - check on her facebook. If you ladies are near, you can visit her.