Friday, February 3, 2017

Dragon Tail Crochet Scarf

 
 
 
 
So recently I made myself a Dragon tail crochet scarf using a schematic I found on pinterest, and I knew from the start it would be a perfect match with my self-striping yarn.
And I was right. The pattern is easy to follow and works up fast if you are willing to try it yourself. The only thing is that I've worn it excessively these past weeks and you can properly see the "scales" because it is curled up.
 
Here it is.
Enjoy it!
 
 

 

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

WOW Maya this scarf is so beautiful. Have fun wearing it!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie :)

Happy in red said...

This is great! Love the effect :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too :)
Love the change of colors!

Anonymous said...

Yes, perfect match with the yarn! I can imagine easily that you love to wear this scarf!
Have a nice day, Sigrid

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Sigrid!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's really lovely.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tammy!

Unknown said...

Hi Maya. Thanks for sharing! I need this scarf,lol! How much yarn did you use? I have several orphan balls of yarn that I think would work well.Lyn x

Unknown said...

I second the question of how much yarn was used. It is gorgeous.