Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Bohemian Fall Clothes Inspiration

 
 
I love when fall inspires designs and colors and reflects its rich palette on clothes.
 
Personally, I find this year's color trends vivid, appealing and refreshing, while the designs, especially the floral ones, alluring with a pinch of vintage.
 
The bohemian in me loves the textures and the layering;  lace insets and ruffles along with tassels and fringes enhance the visual effect and give an incredible volume, structure and captivating appearance to any piece of clothing, regardless whether it is a jacket, a skirt or a dress.
 
Enjoy my selection. For more visual inspiration on the topic, check out my bohemian fall board.
 

 
 



 

5 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

I love the different shades of earth colours, browns, rust, etc. And those combine very well with mustard and yellow shades. Great contrast are the blues. You're absolutely right: appealing colours and brilliant designs (I love floral and paisley designs)!

Maya Kuzman said...

I can totally envision myself in any of these. I bought some beatuful fabric from Istanbul to make a skirt and that fits this color scheme perfectly.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I totally love the bohemian look but you have to be really tall and thin I think to pull off the look. I love the dark rich colors and they are great for fall. :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Well I am certainly not tall Julie but have never refrained from building my style the way I like it. Tasteful of course.

Kim said...

Such pretty shades in these outfits. LOVE that long skirt!