Friday, October 19, 2018

Flower Cabochon Pendant Necklaces

 
To be honest, I must tell you guys that I squealed in delight when I saw these amazing and oh-my-sweet word so romantic rose cabochons.
 
And when I saw the trays -  well, then I knew they were the perfect match! Aren't they gorgeous?!
 
There are about 10 or something designs, not sure, because I made just 6 necklaces for this time and I am saving the rest for next week.  These three are my favourites, the one with the blue and red flowers topping the rest. 
 
 


The other three are immensely soft and delicate and equally enchanting!






They are for sale here.

9 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So pretty!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you!

Alhana said...

They are very pretty!

Maya Kuzman said...

Right :)

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Love these - soooo pretty. Have some larger cabochons in my stash, only have to find the right paper...

Divya N said...

They look very sweet

handmade by amalia said...

These are so pretty and have such a wonderful vintage vibe.
Amalia
xo

Kim said...

ALL are gorgeous. I can see these cabochons being fashioned into so many pretty ways.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kim! I am going to try and mix one with my crochet whimsies.