Friday, February 28, 2020

Amy Crochet Shawl - "Little Women" Collection

 

 

I am happy to show you my Amy shawl and warmers that incidentally became the perfect match. 

The eye-catching pattern of the scarf together with the amazing variegated yarn makes it luxurious and posh with a touch of a sensual and romantic flair  It can be styled in different ways, you just have to let your imagination run wild. 

I have them listed in my shop here and here.

If you are interested in the pattern for the warmers - it is here.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!





7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Maya, you made such a beautiful set. I love the colorful shawl and hand warmers. Your daughter looks so beautiful wearing them!!

Kim Sharman said...

Why, your photo shoot makes me feel as if I am on location of the movie, Little Women. The pinks and greys of the luxurious yarn marry together perfectly. Once again, you have imagined a gorgeous shawl and warmers. Your Amy shawl and warmers are both exquisite, Maya.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! I am immensely satisfied how everything turned out, from start to finish.

Maya Kuzman said...

Well, to be honest, the location we've been to is not as enchanting as your piece of paradise you have and the one I am so in love with Kim, but it served the photo-shoot excellently :)

Sew Crafty Crochet said...

Such a beautiful shawl! I love the colors and the flower! I'd like to invite you to share this lovely shawl and any other crafty creations at the Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Link Party. It's every Saturday at 5pm (EST). I hope to see you there @ SewCraftyCrochet.com! Have a great weekend!

handmade by amalia said...

A beautiful shawl and a beautiful model. I loved the movie as well.
Amalia
xo

pequicosas said...

I love them... the shawl is so cute... and the colors are adorable!!!!
I have to watch the movie... =^.^=