Monday, February 3, 2020

St.Valentine's Day Inspiring Crochet Ideas - free patterns

 


 Ah February! A month that is always inevitably associated with love. For my new readers, it is very special for us, because our first-born was born on St.Valentine's and she'll be turning 19 this year. Understandably, we succumb to it and make it a bit wee too over festive over here :)

As a crocheter, I love to explore everything new in crochet designs, as a crafter I cannot avoid all the beautiful projects people come up with for the day. So, there is another post dedicated for crafts only next week. 

The patterns I chose for this year's Valentine include the amazing heart stitch by MyPicot above.


I fell in love with this granny square heart decoration by Bauta Witch.

Emma from Lulu Loves shared the pattern for this lovely ruffled heart.

 


Next I chose this beautiful heart garland by Yarnspirations. 




This is a mix of crochet 'n craft. Crochet trim paper hearts following Big A Little A's tutorial.


And lastly, a chart I translated for a crochet heart last year.

Here you can find a roundup of some of my St. Valentine's Day crochet projects I compiled a couple of years ago.



13 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All such lovely projects. I do love hearts any time of year! Happy February!

handmade by amalia said...

They are all so pretty. I'm especially interested in the crochet trim paper hearts - I need to make a couple of birthday cards this week and I think these could be really nice. Thanks for sharing!
Amalia
xo

Kim said...

All these pretty hearts are perfect for the month of love. Love the heart garland.

Teresa Kasner said...

I came to visit your blog via Tammy's blog.. I love all your Valentine crochet! I also wrote up a heart crochet pattern similar to yours, if you visit my blog you can see it on the right sidebar. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You have such a pretty collection of Valentines hearts and a lot of inspiration.

Alhana said...

All projects are lovely but that heart stitch blanket is so colourful! <3 Happy February!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for the lovely visit Teresa! I already visited uour blog and pinned your beautiful heart :)

Maya Kuzman said...

That one is a real gem Alhana!

EL INVENTARIO DE MJ said...

Una bonita colecciΓ³n de corazones ❗❗πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

😘😘😘

Π’Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΠ½Π° said...

Бпасибо Π·Π° ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ΠΈ ΠΊ Π”Π½ΡŽ всСх Π²Π»ΡŽΠ±Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ…!

Sum of their Stories said...

Such a beautiful selection, I especially love the daisy heart granny square one.

Karren Haller said...

So many darling ideas Maya,
Be sure to stop by and share on #omhgff this week!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Friday Features Party

Jodiebodie said...

You're collection of love hearts is most appreciated. Such a beautiful motif always. Enjoy your Valentine's celebrations