Saturday, February 22, 2020

Sweet Flower Warmers - crochet pattern

 

Happy Saturday!

I have a new pattern for these fingerless warmers that are part of my Little Women  Collection. Of all the March sisters, I think these would be most suitable for the character of Beth or Meg.


The pattern is easy to follow as the instructions are accompanied by lots of pictures. They are made combining two weights of yarn - worsted and fine and can be made with the lace edge up or down which I believe makes them even more interesting and appealing. I had the idea for these for so long, I am immensely happy I finally realized it!

The pattern is in my etsy and ravelry shops. 


5 comments:

Kim said...

I am in love with the colour of these fingerless warmers, Maya. Love, too the variegation at the top. Pretty crochet flowers, too. I agree, Beth and Meg would have loved to wear these pretties. Did you know that a new movie called The Secret Garden is about to hit the cinemas? I cannot wait to see it.

Kate said...

These are exquisite, Maya, and I love the colour!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The handwarmers you made are just gorgeous and I love that color!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love! Pinning!

Michelle
http://mybijoulifeonline.com

Christine Longe said...

So cute!!! Love these!