Saturday, August 1, 2020

Summer Boho Bag

 

This is the result of my newest adventure with T-shirt yarn and a second  time making a bag with it, because honestly, I  don't want to make rugs or bowls, and I have already made cushions and bags

The gift pattern for this bag was included in my latest newsletter, which was sent out yesterday, so if you are a subscriber, check your mail, please :)

My next newsletter will be on the last Friday of August. 
So long! 


The pattern for this bag is here.

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty as always. I think I saw that all the time. :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You made such a pretty summer bag Maya! I like the tassels you made to go with the bag. Enjoy.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Maya this is such a pretty summer bag! Everything from the shape, the color to the tassels is perfect. I am featuring your pretty bag this weekend at the Snickerdoodle Party! Thanks for linking up with us.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Marie! I appreciate the love!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with Creative Compulsions!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com