Friday, June 9, 2023

A Basket of Flower Coasters - pattern release


Finally, I have something finished to show you. 
I've been slowly but steadily finishing many of my WIPs, and this was the first to be done and dusted. 
This project idea has been swirling around the internet for a while, and I had to give it my own twist. 
This project is a lovely home decor, and quite useful as such.
It appears to be a basket with flowers, but when taken out, they turn out into coasters. 
Quite neat and cute!
The pattern is in my etsy and ravelry shops.



8 comments:

Sum of their Stories said...

This is beautiful, I've seen a few of these and I think yours is my favourite.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Maya, you made such pretty and colorful coasters. I like the little flowers attached at the ends.

Divya said...

This is such a cool idea. It would make a great housewarming gift.

Maya Kuzman said...

Aww that's so sweet of you, Julie! Thank you so much for the compliment and the lovely feature! Hugs!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie! They make the whole thing more vibrant and playful! :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Indeed, Divya! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Slabs said...

These are gorgeous, This makes my hands itch so I think I need to pick up my needles again. Pinning them
I visited you via The Really Crafty Link Party #369!
If interested feel free to visit my entries for this week: #27-28 as I would love to invite you to come and share your posts and you will have an opportunity to get featured.
We're open Monday through Saturday every week.
You will find the linkup information (1) In the Top bar under Blogging: Weekly Senior Salon Pit Stop OR 2nd image In the sidebar
We hope to meet you there virtually.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for the lovely invitation Slabs! I will happily join the party! See you there! 🥰