Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Out of the box



No, you are not looking at lollipops.

These are the beads I made for a necklace. Today is their lucky day since they've been in a box for more than a year now (even I can't believe that!) waiting to be finished.



Today I can't concentrate on translating to save my life and I decided to make short interludes during which these babies are going to be polished.



I was thinking that I might actually put a little effort and make the necklace before the turn of the century...

6 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

I can totally related!
so many projects, so little time!
:)

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes! I need two lifetimes to make(create) everything I want!

Clara in Paradise said...

Only a year? It took me more than two decades to finish a blouse, and I have one in the making (any moment now) that I have been just finishing for 3 years. I am the Queen of Procrastination. Bow before me.

What is that, and how did you make them? It looks like caramel candies

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh Clara, you are the greatest :)
I really hope you finish and show us the blouse.
As for the beads - it's the secret of the trade I have to reveal - No, no I am joking! I make them from regular (organic)clay and polymer clay. These here are from polymer clay. They look like caramels because they are polished and shiny.

Ophelia.K said...

It looks like pretty lips with red rouge on. I really wanna see how it will turn out! Please show us!

Maya Kuzman said...

That I will certainly do Ophelia!