Saturday, September 25, 2010

Resuming the post of a MIC*


Well..

Yesterday I got back from a three-day trip to find out, delightedly, that the husband and the kids did not burn down the house, that they managed to keep it clean and tidy (!surprise, surprise!) and even make a presentable reception and entertainment for Eva's guest.

Nevertheless, I am resuming my motherly duties as of immediately, so I'll just say "Have a nice weekend" and "I'll be writing to you soon".

(Pictures taken during the trip)


Don't worry. I didn't pluck off the peacocks. I collected the feathers from the ground.

Legend:
*MIC= mother in charge

5 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

LOL!!
I understand completely!
Have a nice weekend!!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Can't wait to hear about this weekend. Sounds heavenly. I love peacocks!!!
PS. What are you going to do with those feathers?

Maya Kuzman said...

KJ: So sorry to disappoint you but this was a business trip, nothing special to tell.
About the feathers, again I associated it with my organic jewelery series (which is not over, yet!) and thought I might incorporate them in something I have already made.

Clara in Paradise said...

I, for one, missed your posts.

Isn't it nice when you return and find out that there hasn't be any loss of life, limb or property while you are out? Gives you hope, it does.

imperfectly natural mama said...

Peacock feathers are so beautiful, such wonderful colours. I really like your pine cone jewellery.